The Florida Chair is an injection moulded resin chair, the non-metalic frame will never unravel, rust or decay, with rattan look seat and back. Reinforced with glass fibre to strengthen the legs and boost the weight capacity. The Florida Chair is stackable, designed for outdoor use, UV stable and weather proof, it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions. Strong yet lightweight, this chair will add class to your venue. It’s sleek profile is pleasant to the eye so this chair is as charming as it is functional. Very easy to clean, just hose it down.
Matching chair to the Ibiza Armchair & Jamaica Barstool
Florida Chair Features
• Stackable 4 to 6 high
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
• Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
• Dimensions: 450W x 550D x 880H x 460 Seat Height
• Unit Weight: 4kg, SWL: 150kg
• Supplied assembled
• Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
• Stocked In: Anthracite, Chocolate
• Special Order Colours: White
• Replaceable feet
• CATAS Tested
• Matching Products: Ibiza Armchair, Jamaica Barstool, All Resin Rattan Range Products
Wallaces Office Furniture Brisbane specialise in locally manufactured and customised desks, storage, chairs and general furniture items, all of which can be made to any size, colour, finish or specification required.
The average lead time for our manufacturing being 14 days, we can have your perfectly crafted and customised Australian Made furniture produced with only a short lead time.
Making the decision to purchase Australian Made goods helps support our community and small businesses, creating local jobs and ensuring the survival of Australian manufacturing which provides the freedom of choice in customised furniture