The Maya Chair is no ordinary plastic chair. It’s extraordinary strength is due to the entire chair being one-piece injection moulded thermoplastic, the legs reinforced with glass fibre for even more stability. The plastic is packed with UV stabiliser, so this chair will not fade or go brittle even in the sunniest weather conditions. The Maya Chair has a CATAS Certificate (complies to European commercial standards).
Maya Chair Features:
• Stackable 4 to 6 high
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
• Made of UV stabilised polypropylene reinforced with glass fibre
• Dimensions: 460W x 535D x 815H x 450 Seat Height
• Unit Weight: 4kg
• SWL: 150kg
• Supplied assembled
• Weather resistant, UV Stabilised, Glass fibre reinforced
• Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, Orange, Silver Grey, White, Green
• Replaceable feet
• CATAS Tested
• Matching Products: Maya Barstool
Wallaces Office Furniture Brisbane specialise in locally manufactured and customised desks, storage, chairs and general furniture items, all of which can be made to any size, colour, finish or specification required.
The average lead time for our manufacturing being 14 days, we can have your perfectly crafted and customised Australian Made furniture produced with only a short lead time.
Making the decision to purchase Australian Made goods helps support our community and small businesses, creating local jobs and ensuring the survival of Australian manufacturing which provides the freedom of choice in customised furniture