The Vita Chair is shaped for maximum comfort, and built to withstand the roughest and toughest conditions. Extremely popular and versatile, the Vita looks just right in any commercial venue. The plastic shell is UV stable so it will not fade or go brittle in Australia’s harsh outdoors. The aluminium legs have been anodised so they will not rust even when used in coastal areas. Tried, tested and proven in the Australian market, the Vita Chair has exceeded all expectations with it’s long lasting durability.
Matching chair to the Dolce Armchair & Gio Stool
Vita Chair Features:
• Stackable 4 to 6 high
• Suitable for indoor and outdoor commercial use
• Seat: Made of UV stabilised polypropylene
• Legs: Strong DIA25MM anodized aluminium legs – Will not rust
• Dimensions: 485W x 570D x 800H x 450 Seat Height
• Unit Weight: 3kg, SWL: 150kg, Supplied assembled
• Weather resistant, UV Stabilised
• Stocked In: Anthracite, Black, Green, Orange, Red, White
• Special Order Colours: Beige
• Replaceable feet, Drainage hole available at an extra cost
• Level 4 AFRDI Approved – Black
• Matching Products: Dolce Armchair, Gio Barstool
Wallaces Office Furniture Brisbane specialise in locally manufactured and customised desks, storage, chairs and general furniture items, all of which can be made to any size, colour, finish or specification required.
The average lead time for our manufacturing being 14 days, we can have your perfectly crafted and customised Australian Made furniture produced with only a short lead time.
Making the decision to purchase Australian Made goods helps support our community and small businesses, creating local jobs and ensuring the survival of Australian manufacturing which provides the freedom of choice in customised furniture