Wallaces office furniture are specialists in supplying locally manufactured furniture that is fit for purpose and offers great value for money. Our products have extensive warranties are made with quality materials that can be customised to achieve all mandatory and desirable criteria, Wallaces Office Furniture is a Queensland provider of custom made “local buy” furniture, supporting Australian and local businesses.
Available Products In The Tiered Plastic Locker Range:
|Tiered Plastic Locker – Two Tier Full Height||1940H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – Three Tier Full Height||1940H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – Four Tier Full Height||1940H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – Six Tier Full Height||1940H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – One Tier Half Height||1010H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – One Tier Third Height||700H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – One Tier Quarter Height||545H x 380W x 500D|
|Tiered Plastic Locker – One Tier Sixth Height||390H x 380W x 500D|
Tiered Plastic Locker Range Features:
– Doors are double skinned, reinforced for increased strength and durability
– Easy to clean as the lockers are water and scratch resistant
– Modular system allows the lockers to be customised to suit your needs
– Pad-latch locking mechanism is included for the security of all stored items
– Name plate insert is included to provide quick and efficient identification
– Single units can be banked together for increased stability
– 5 Year Warranty
– Waterproof, perfect addition to swimming pools and gym areas
Tiered Plastic Locker Range Accessories:
– Sloping Top – Locker bench – Locker stand – Plinths
– Locker numbering – Hanging Rail – Shelf – Clothes hook
Tiered Plastic Locker Range Colour Options:
– Light Blue
– Wood Grain
Wallaces Office Furniture Brisbane specialise in locally manufactured and customised desks, storage, chairs and general furniture items, all of which can be made to any size, colour, finish or specification required.
The average lead time for our manufacturing being 14 days, we can have your perfectly crafted and customised Australian Made furniture produced with only a short lead time.
Making the decision to purchase Australian Made goods helps support our community and small businesses, creating local jobs and ensuring the survival of Australian manufacturing which provides the freedom of choice in customised furniture.