The Ventilation Locker Range are manufactured in Australia and have a lifetime warranty, meaning you can be assured of their quality, durability and after sales support. All our lockers are fully welded to ensure the highest level of strength. Single door lockers, two door and three door lockers include internal door stiffeners to increase strength and reduce the potential for flexing.
Don’t want just one colour? Multi-colouring is available to really set your workplace apart!
Ventilation Locker Range Features Include:
- Secure single point lock mechanism
- Additional locking systems available
- Single piece wrap around steel body
- Material: Body is fully welded galvanised Bluescope Steel (100% recyclable).
- Durable powder coat finish
- Lifetime warranty
- Maximum coverage of ventilation holes
Available Combinations Include:
|Description||Height (mm)||Width (mm)||Depth (mm)|
|Ventilation Locker – 1 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 2 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 3 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 4 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 6 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 8 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 10 Door||1800||300/380||450|
|Ventilation Locker – 12 Door||1800||300/380||450|
Optional Accessories & Additions:
- Alternate locking systems available (smartcard, electronic pin, combination, padlock)
- Sloping tops of 30 or 40 degree slopes
- Banking of up to 3 lockers
- Locker stands
- Locker seats (aluminium or timber seat)
- Multi colour available on request.
- Additional shelves
- Antimicrobial Powdercoat Protection to prevent growth of harmful bacteria, mould and microbes
- White Birch
- Wild Oats
- Light Grey
- Blaze Blue
- Black Ripple Graphite Ripple
Wallaces Office Furniture Brisbane specialise in locally manufactured and customised desks, storage, chairs and general furniture items, all of which can be made to any size, colour, finish or specification required.
The average lead time for our manufacturing being 14 days, we can have your perfectly crafted and customised Australian Made furniture produced with only a short lead time.
Making the decision to purchase Australian Made goods helps support our community and small businesses, creating local jobs and ensuring the survival of Australian manufacturing which provides the freedom of choice in customised furniture.